Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Home after a super weekend in the desert.  Except for an awful phone and WiFi connection which made communication virtually impossible it was fun.  I swear I am half bald from tearing my hair out trying to send emails.  Hope you all got some treasures with your extra sale discount!


McCall's 3914 Makes My Day Dress 1956 which truly "Makes My Day" - this is one of a number of 50's patterns that I received recently from a lovely lady.  I went thru and counted a few hundred old patterns while camping and this was at the top of my "list" list.

I'm an economy fanatic - always looking at the Dow and the gold and silver charts, listening to all kinds of economists (Peter Schiff is a guru) and I heard something extra disturbing this morning.  Cotton prices are going to skyrocket.  The reference was about clothes in stores and how the rise in prices is about to be felt in clothing stores and if you need anything buy it now.  But I imagine that fabric prices will fall in line with the rise in prices.  So ladies if you can stock up!

Featured new is:  McCall's 2465 Fashionable Coatdress & Pants 1999 a true "Coat" dress and a must for any coatdress fan.
 
Gift idea pattern Simplicity 9873 All Kinds & Shapes of Pillows 2001 with just about any kind of pillow you are looking for.  Want to personalize your teen's room?  Does your mom need new couch pillows?  Quick & easy and personal!
 


View all Listed Today:

1940's Items
1950's Patterns
1960's Patterns
1980's Patterns
1990's Patterns
2000's Patterns

No comments: