Thursday, December 30, 2010

Simplicity 4525 Two-Piece Suit with Detachable Collar & Cuffs / ca. 1954


Simplicity 4525 Two-Piece Suit with Detachable Collar & Cuffs / ca. 1954 and don't you love those "waitress" pockets!  Add that long slim skirt and bada bing bada boom.  For more 1950's Suit Patterns click here!

Sorry to post so late.  Hubby came down with that bad sinus "infection" I had a week or two ago and I spent forever standing in line to get him antibiotics.  Winter is not the time to need to fill a prescription here in Yuma with the tens of thousands of snowbirds here for the season.  Mid-way thru my wait I wanted to set my hair on fire.  Sigh.  So no pictures scanned until late last night.  Hubby usually does for me but he's "laid low" -

Featured "new" is:  McCall's 6766 Yummy "Coat" Dress with Lace Back Ties 1993 and when I scanned this I had a major case of deja vu.  I swear I've had this one before and it was bought up quickly.  What an eye catcher.  If you like Coatdress Patterns more listed on the link.


View all Listed Today:

1940's Patterns
1950's Patterns
1960's Patterns
1970's Patterns
1980's Patterns
1990's Patterns
2000's Patterns

No comments: