Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Dritz Vol. 20 Belastraw Fashions for Wardrobe & Home 1950

I'm so wishing I could knit or crochet!  I have a stack of some great vintage pattern booklets with some hats, handbags, and clothes "to die for."  I often forget that many sewers also knit or crochet so I will start blogging about the extra special ones I find.


Featured "pattern" today is Dritz Vol. 20 Belastraw Fashions for Wardrobe & Home 1950 with a nice mix of fashions.






Since I am on a roll this one got listed yesterday - Bernat Angora Book No. 166 Glamorous Angora Clothes & Accessories 1953 - check out the extra pictures for eye candy fashions.



McCall's 2457 Cutting Edge Dress or Blouse & Skirt 1970.  Synthetic knits suggested.  The longer skirt with the flap pockets with that high necked blouse & zing!

Some new favorites are ones that I've had before and are back in stock - yay:  Simplicity 8570 Hip Swinging Dress 1988 and New Look 6084 Spunky Jacket & Culottes 1980's







VIEW ALL LISTED TODAY

No comments: