Thursday, December 24, 2009


Butterick 7349 Knockout Wrap Halter Dress & Overskirt / ca. 1955 This beauty has issues but since I couldn't find another anywhere in the world after major searching someone will get a true treasure with this. Must be an expert though as it doesn't have any instructions and is missing a facing piece - who needs facing anyway! The style is amazing!

Merry Christmas to you all! I don't plan to blog again until Monday (but if I list any this weekend I'll put up something quick!). It's still feels odd to have Christmas without snow (it's been 6 years since we moved to Yuma) but since I can go outside and do yardwork today I'll get by LOL.

My husband and I went to see Avatar yesterday. What a ride. Literally. After an hour of swooping cameras and computer graphics sliding around and up and down I got motion sick and had to wait in the car until the movie was over. I wanted to cry. I get motion sick easily but never during a movie. The part I watched was absolutely thrilling and awesome. I think when it comes out in Blu-Ray I can tolerate it on the home theater. Hope so anyway!

Here is what listed today.

1940's Patterns
1950's Patterns
1960's Patterns
1970's Patterns
1980's Patterns
1990's Patterns
2000's Patterns

No comments: