Saturday, April 3, 2010

 
Butterick 3870 Indie Dress - Super Huge Collar 1960's a major mod dress from designer Jean Muir.  Jean Muir mostly designed for Vogue (?) and I was surprised to see her name on this old Butterick.  Style in keeping with the spring and summer theme!

Had a phone call from Dorothy at the local Hospice Thrift store yesterday morning.  She told me a lady who had once had a fabric and pattern store had dropped off some 2000 patterns new and boxed from the early 2000's and asked if I wanted to buy them.  Oh yeah!  This same lady donated about this much last year and there were some fabulous rare patterns in them even though they are fairly new.  I picked up half yesterday (I could only fit so many in my Subaru LOL) and spent most of yesterday sorting through them.  Wow.  Tons of quality Evening Elegance patterns and top notch costume patterns too.  Oh where do I put them!  Told Dorothy I'd get the rest next week or the week after as soon as I make room somewhere.

I had put a number of new patterns in for today but about half are "relists" because I got some duplicates in different sizes yesterday.  Variety is the spice of life!


View all Listed Today:

1960's Patterns
1970's Patterns
1980's Patterns
1990's Patterns
2000's Patterns

No comments: