Monday, January 23, 2012

Mail Order 4569 Eye Candy Retro Blouse / ca. 1960's



We had a great extended weekend camping with friends.  It was in the 70's during the day and nicely chilly at night so a big bonfire was welcome.  Saturday afternoon there was an awesome windstorm for about 4 or 5 hours so we hung around in the trailer drinking beer and laughing.  A much needed rest.  While the guys were out riding I laid around and read.  Finished a really fascinating book called the Hunger Games and then downloaded the next two books.  I finished book 2 and am on book 3 which is the finale.  Wow - it's gripping.  Until a friend recommended this book series last week I hadn't ever heard of it and now I hear a movie is coming out in March.  I highly recommend this series - you can't put it down.  The movie trailer looks intense too.  Hunger Games Trailer


Featured vintage pattern is : Mail Order 4569 Eye Candy Retro Blouse / ca. 1960's- this genre has certainly taken off with the Mad Men series.   I have only seen bits and pieces of the show but the fashions are bringing back that era with a bang.

Featured "New" is Vogue 2457 Dazzling Double Breasted Dress 1990 which is the epitomy of a sailor collar coatdress.  I love this one.

My camping sale went off wonderfully and I was happy to see that many of you found some patterns for that extra discount just for you!  Thank you very much.

View all Patterns Listed Today:

No comments: