Friday, November 16, 2012

Butterick 6082 Crisp Sailor Collar Dress / ca. 1952

Featured pattern:  Butterick 6082 Crisp Sailor Collar Dress / ca. 1952 & though the collar is darling that full skirt & the big slide pockets sold me.  The envelope is pretty ratty but the pattern pieces are good.



Hollywood 1351 "14 Carat" Two-Piece Frock & Suspender Strap Skirt / ca. 1935 oh I wish I had a gazillion Hollywood Patterns.  This is in beautiful condition.  It's an Olivia de Havilland pattern.





 
My oh my!  McCall's 5248 Beau Monde Dress & Jacket 1959 so very spritely!  Throw that jacket back in the closet & step out in the dress.  The jacket is cut but the dress is UNCUT!


 
 
Yummy Simplicity 5408 Sophisticated Dress with Bateau Neckline 1964 a bit more conservative but still a refined beauty.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here are a few newbies worth noting:  Vogue 2260 Casual or Cutting Edge Jacket 1999 - the white one in the middle is the one that caught my eye.

 
Oh too bad summer is gone!  But it will be back & be prepared:   Simplicity 8869 Delightful Back Wrapped Apron Dress 1994 a hard to find one that I've had before but it sold quickly!



The neckline on the right side dress is so attractive.  A winner:   Simplicity 9745 Cool Blouson Dress with Two Skirts 2001 
 
 

No comments: