Saturday, February 20, 2010

McCall 4780 Park Avenue Ladies' Dress 1942 - check out the skirt detailing.  It also has another feature that I like - underarm gussets.  The belt piece is missing which is a big eh.  I'm on a quest to find more Spadea Patterns as they are hard to find and have gotten a few lately and two that knocked me off my chair when I held them in my hands.  Look for them later this week.  I'm sure I will feature at least one.

Running errands today and shopping too.  Some rare and much needed rain came early this morning but it's clearing up now.  Have a lovely weekend!


3 comments:

nancyc20 said...

Ooooooooh gussets! Now there's term to set my heart aflutter. Bet that's not an easy to sew pattern. Love it!!!

nancyc20 said...

Here's the question: Does the elegant lady with gloves have someone with her to scoop poo from the adorable dog she's walking in the City?

Sheila / Out of the Ashes Collectibles said...

No way I'll attempt those gussets! Had to laugh 'cos I thought the same thing about the poopy scooping - I mean that lady isn't gonna carry one of those baggies! Of course she'd have a maid trailing her for that dirty job - grin