Tuesday, March 30, 2010

 
Anne Adams 4704 Cheeky Blouse in Two Styles + Transfer 1940's a real heartbreaker!  Still sorting through those patterns I bought from that kind lady cleaning out a relative's house.  Our County Fair starts today and we are going this afternoon.  Nothing like a local little county fair - the sewing and craft displays are a favorite.  Hot dog on a stick - I hear on calling me now!
 
The Budweiser Clydesdale will be there too - such a thrill I never get tired of seeing them.  Makes me sad too - after having horses my whole life my old mare died a few years ago at the age of 34.  She had been mine since she was born so we were buddies.
View all Listed Today:

1940's Patterns
1950's Patterns
1960's Patterns
1970's Patterns
1980's Patterns
1990's Patterns
2000's Patterns

No comments: