Friday, May 14, 2010


Butterick 5090 Jiggy Vest, Jacket, Skirt & Pants 1970's extra nice and versatile wardrobe.  I have some rare and unique patterns listed today but I just plain liked this for it's versatility.  And no your eyes aren't fuzzy the picture is.  Not my picture - their picture.
 
 Having trouble sewing using plaids?  Or checks?  Silly question who doesn't.  Another useful link from EHow -

How to Match Plaids or Checks With a Sewing Pattern

I just bought a food dehydrator and when looking for a "how to" site I got directed to EHow.  There isn't anything that isn't on that site.  Wow.  Got it bookmarked now.  Can't wait to get my dehydrator - my favorite snacks are dried apples and pineapple etc.  Anyone use a dehydrator and have any tips or hints let me know!

No comments: