Monday, May 3, 2010

 
Butterick 9135 Voluptuous Shirtwaist Sheath / ca. 1959 and is that middle lady cross-eyed? Sure looks like it.

While researching a pattern the other day got directed to the Customer's Guide to Movie Costumes and had alot of fun going through it.  Who knew they had so many costumes out there.  Alot of those 1500 patterns I've been going thru are costumes and some quite rare and collectible even though they are from the 2000's.  Oh I remember - I was actually looking for a pattern that came out after Grace Kelly wore a certain dress in "Rear Window" and I did find it but what a rare pattern - wish I had at least one.  I could just about retire if I did - smile.

View all Listed Today:

1940's Patterns
1950's Patterns
1960's Patterns
1970's Patterns
1980's Patterns
1990's Patterns
2000's Patterns

No comments: