Thursday, December 22, 2011

Simplicity 5167 Brenda's Trim Shirt Suit - Jacket & Skirt / ca. 1963


Simplicity 5167 Brenda's Trim Shirt Suit - Jacket & Skirt / ca. 1963- boxy and useful whether to wear to the office or a classy luncheon date with the girlfriends.  I favor the belted version myself - it's a bit plain but lots of ideas to spiff it up with a bold printed scarf.

Christmas is racing up to us.  Hope you are all through with shopping as it's all down hill from here.  No way will I risk the malls this weekend.  Going to hide at home and avoid all traffic and congestion and nuttiness.

A nice gentleman called me the other day after being referred by my web host.  He was branching out on his own business and wanted info on creating a website.  He has a novel idea that I found so fun.  He "etches" mirrors for personalizing businesses, college sports, kid's rooms, etc.  He has so many plans and ideas for expansion on the product.  Very cute idea so check him out if you are redoing your kid's room:  childrensmirror.com



Featured new is an awesome skirt pattern that I have in two sizes:  McCall's 5429 Dance Fever Skirt in Two Lengths 2007

View all listed today:

No comments: