Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Advance 3285 Refined Mock Wrap Dress / ca. 1962



The weather here just could not be more beautiful.  It's been in the mid-70's and I sure wish I could spend days outside.  My yard is calling me to clean up leaves and weeds.  Maybe this weekend.

I'll stick in some of the best from Monday and Tuesday.  Typical Monday getting all the mail out - hair raising.


 
 
 
 












Yum Yum Yummy  -  McCall's 3502 Shortie "Baby Doll" Nightgown & Bloomers 1955  a scarce uncut one.  If you wear this keep your house warm or wait for summer - grin.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 






 
This look is right out of "Lassie":  Mail Order 2707 Suburban Housewife's Jumper & Blouse 1950's 
 
 








Love this skirt!  Simplicity 5024 Just the Prettiest Set of Skirts 1972 so very hippie dippie looking.









 
 
Surplice bodice beauty with a choice of skirts:  Simplicity 3068 Cosmopolitan Dress with Two Skirts / ca. 1959








Some mid-range 80's thru 2000's that caught my eye are:












 
 








 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is an amazing old fashioned look:  McCall's 8038 Pretty as a Picture Top 1982
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Demure in front and then turn around!  Simplicity 6296 Peeky Backed Dropped Waist Dress 1983
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Oh oh oh check this one out!  Very rare and I sure wish I had found this at the beginning of summer:  McCall's 7138 Fantasy Island Bathing Suit & Cover-Up / 1980
 
 
 
 
 
Dang those Style patterns are just so unique!  Style 2320 Impeccable Wrap Dress 1993 
 

VIEW ALL LISTED MONDAY

VIEW ALL LISTED TUESDAY

No comments: