Tuesday, June 1, 2010


Hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Weekend and paid tribute to our military for all they do for us.  God Bless them!


Butterick 8438 Girl's Hip Tip Jacket, Skirt & Blouse 1950's - figured it's time for me to feature a kid's pattern and this caught my eye. Not sure if any kid would stand still for this retro style - most want to dress like everyone else but if your kid loves retro this is perfect!

Sorry I didn't post yesterday and didn't put too many patterns in.  I put them in Sunday night and Monday I came down with a bug.  I was bedridden (to my cats' delight) most of the day.  Luckily I had a bunch already scanned and ready to go so put most in last night and this morning.  Feeling kinda weak today but overall much better.

Put in a ton of doll clothes patterns - came into a bunch and decided to put them all in at once.  So wade thru them to the really good stuff!

Also have a ton of Christmas craft patterns that I will put in well before Christmas in a bunch.

While researching patterns and dating them to list I discovered that Cemetarian had updated their pattern info and dating at their site.  How to Date Vintage Sewing Patterns is so helpful and if you have any old patterns you want info on check them out.

No comments: