Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Simplicity 5410 Barb's One-Piece Dress with Detachable Collar 1964

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!
Wow 2013 is here already.


Starting off the featured pattern category for 2013 with an everyday but elegant Simplicity 5410 Barb's One-Piece Dress with Detachable Collar 1964 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here's one I had recently and it sold so quickly:  Simplicity 7229 Hottie Halter Dress & Jacket 1975 if you missed it last time head over there quickly!



Into the Mod Era!  Simplicity 8920 Cheery Mini-Dress & Sash 1970 and I adore that lap ear dog collar.  Neat poofy sleeves and depending on fabric this can be casual or for a party.




 
Oh My Oh My!  Butterick 5118 Flaming Hot Dress with Plunging Neckline 1970's.  It reminds me of a 1920's dress with that draping neckline - just smashing!





 
I couldn't wait to put in the newer patterns as I have several that have been in my store before but always sold so fast.  They are very sought after so here goes:
 
Whether you are looking for that old fashioned western look or just prefer modest clothes:  McCall's 7238 Rodeo Chic Jacket or Vest & Skirt 1994 fits both bills.  This is an McC Old West Pattern.




Here's another McC Old West Pattern:  McCall's 6935 Zesty Western Shirt with Detachable Cape 1994






So tempted to keep this one for myself!  It says a shirt but would appear to also be a great short shirtdress.  McCall's 7077 Extraordinary Loose-Fitted Shirt 1994 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



VIEW ALL LISTED TODAY

No comments: