Wednesday, September 9, 2009



Another newer but scarce pattern today even though I have a number of oldies listed this really caught my eye. Being a casual dresser in Yuma where it's so hot alot of the year this really looks cool. Simplicity 8682 Low Waisted Sailor Collar Dress 1988 and summer is not quite over yet!

Love those patterns with Sailor Collars!

The last few nights my husband and I have gone outside and watched the Space Station and the Shuttle go overhead. Gives me goosebumps. If you want to see it go here:
http://spaceflight1.nasa.gov/realdata/sightings/ and on the left there is a section to find your country and then it narrows down to city. Note - the first time I looked for it I thought it would look like an airplane overhead but it is a steady light that does not wink on and off. Earlier this week the shuttle was docked with the space station but last night it had undocked and was kind of cool to see two lights in synchronous orbit.

Vintage 1950's Patterns

Vintage 1960's Patterns

Vintage 1970's Patterns

1980's Patterns

1990's Patterns

No comments: