Thursday, September 3, 2009

Here's a fashion that strikes me as very Gina Lollabrigida - Simplicity 2991 Italian Starlet Sheath Dress / ca. 1959. If you click on the link take a look at the red printed dress "belt" - which is fastened in the front on this dress and in the back on the other style. Really puts the zing in an otherwise simple dress.

Found some big lots of New Look patterns that are on their way to me now. Keep an eye out for those as I like to list them quickly. Went thru some extra nice 60's for completeness last night and check for those too. I'll try to scan some more today for tomorrow or Saturday.

Here's what listed today - no breakdown sorry. I am racing to get a bunch of new stuff in because I want to have extra time over the holiday weekend!

Sewing Patterns Listed Today

1 comment:

Blasé said...

I may just beat you over to that "new stuff"! Hurry!