Friday, October 30, 2009


Butterick 5526 Convertible Collar Knit Top 1970's - nothing fancy here but this really caught my eye. Classy casual. I picture putting that black and white or solid white on and heading down to the harbor for a sail. There were several oldies I could have put in but loved this one.

Forgot that yesterday was International Wear a Dress Day. I didn't catch Erin's blog about it - dang. Do wish it was in the summer instead of early winter. Sundresses rule here in the summer. Did any of you know about the occasion?

I'm ahead for once so listings ready to blast off tomorrow too so we are heading out this afternoon to do some target shooting (okay I know it's hard to visualize LOL). There's a great range in the mountains near us and with the temps in the 70's a perfect day to be outside. No blog this weekend so here's hoping you all have a great weekend and for those of you getting all that snow stay warm.

View all Listed Today

1940's Patterns
1950's Patterns
1960's Patterns

1970's Patterns
1980's Patterns
1990's Patterns
2000's Patterns (24 Butterick New Retro Patterns)

No comments: