Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Simplicity 8110 Razzle Dazzle One-Piece Dress & Cape / ca. 1949 - I love this one! A hard to find 1940's Simplicity Designer's Pattern (I only have one other but another one to list this week!). Sometimes I am speechless over a pattern and this is one. I keep picturing a tweed pattern instead of the B&W checks.

Oh oh if you are into "muu muu" styled patterns check this one out:

McCall's 6056 Uber Retro MuuMuu Lounger 1961 a fun kitschy house dress. Couldn't decide between the Simplicity or this one to feature.

After my newsletter I had quite a few wish list requests and with one exception (A Chanel Jacket Pattern) found them all. One of my customers has a long list that I'm going to go thru today and tomorrow and hope I don't disappoint - smile. As a crossword puzzle addict this is fun for me so send in your most wanted!

Here's what's up today:

View All Listed Today

1940's Patterns
1950's Patterns
1960's Patterns
1970's Patterns
1980's Patterns
1990's Patterns
2000's Patterns

No comments: