Tuesday, January 19, 2010


Advance 8397 Movie Star Dress with Side Swept Drape / ca. 1957 a pattern which made my eyes pop out and I got short of breath. And these gals know they are hot - just look at their haughty faces.

Sorry to post late today. While I was scanning and editing yesterday my computer wigged out and panicked with a virus. Blew me away - I hadn't even been at odd sites just my regular ones. What a mess. My husband spent hours trying to get rid of it and doing hours of anti virus scanning. We have a virus protection which alerted us that we were infected. So weird. So I finished scanning and editing this morning and just got done listing. Whew.

I created a new category for pet clothes and accessory patterns. I don't have too many yet but I'm working on it.

View all Listed Today:

1940's Patterns
1950's Patterns
1970's Patterns
1980's Patterns
1990's Patterns
2000's Patterns

No comments: