Tuesday, January 26, 2010


Simplicity 3591 Work of Art Sheath Dress / ca. 1960 with nice underarm stitching (dolman?) and that little collar is a must.  Some day's listings are better than others and today well they are all awesome!  Got that bunch of Style Patterns and put some in today and will put more in tomorrow and I have another batch on the way to me.  They are all early 1990's and getting harder to find.

Put my first posting on Vintage Bulletin and even had a sale!  It's not just a blog but also a place for dealers and sellers to post new and interesting stuff for sale.  Check it out if you haven't it is awesome. 

Melodee from ML Creations sent me a huge box of vintage buttons and I spent last evening with them spread around on the living room floor and salivating.  I set some aside just for me (grin) and some will go as extra little "gifts" to my customers with pattern orders.  She knew that I love to add little treasures so a big thank you Melodee!


No comments: