Wednesday, August 11, 2010


Simplicity 8403 Priceless Mini-Coat, Skirt & Pants with Detachable Bib 1969 the epitomy of mod.  The loops and buttons that fasten the bib are darling.  Sadly the envelope is a mess but the pattern itself is in factory folds.

While shopping at Lowe's last week I was browsing their books & magazines looking for kitchen color ideas and ran across a new magazine called Flea Market Style - that is so me!  Tracked it down to a site called Margo's Junkin Journal which is sort of a blog spot but more of a how to with this new magazine created by them.  I didn't want to subscribe just yet but got the feeling this is a seasonal magazine so I bought the Spring 2010 issue via Paypal.  I'll let you know when it arrives and give a critique.  But what I saw at Lowe's really jazzed me.  Now I just need the time to do some of these fun projects.


New featured pattern is Butterick 3870 Fitted & Shaped "Vest" Top & Skirt 2003 still perfect for late summer and warm fall days. 

View all Listed Today:

Early 1900's Items
1950's Patterns
1960's Patterns
1970's Patterns
1980's Patterns
1990's Patterns
2000's Patterns

No comments: