Monday, August 16, 2010

 
Simplicity 9154 Grannyish Hippie Dress, Pants & Bolero 1970 a total "trip" down memory lane eh!  All kinds of verbal memorabilia come to mind - far out, groovy, oh just stop me!  I've fallen into the late 60's and early 70's time warp for a moment.

Creating a new category today that goes up officially tomorrow.  There were so many awesome articles from those old magazines that I couldn't bear to throw away.  Articles on clothing tips and styles for both men and women, and other fun things that I am making a Vintage Fashion Articles category.  It will cover not just fashion but articles on health, skin care, etc.

Finally broke down and got some business cards!  Yay for me.  Kept thinking I would design something myself and print them but never could quite find the time.  I will be sending them out with all packages so I know you'll get to see them soon.

 
 
Featured new pattern is:  Vogue 8112 Princess Seamed "Coat" Dress 2005 one of the prettiest "coatdress" patterns I've seen in a while.  That raggedy collar put on a totally business looking dress is a kick.

View all Listed Today:

1940's Patterns
1950's Patterns
1960's Patterns
1970's Patterns
1980's Patterns
1990's Patterns
2000's Patterns

No comments: