Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hello Readers!  I have been listing even though I am on "vacation" - most of my listings are what I call "relists" from almost a year ago.  Often some of the most awesome patterns once they slip back are overlooked so I try to weed thru those patterns that are not worthy LOL and discard them and relist the ones I know could catch someone's eye.  Don't be discouraged from looking - many treasures are overlooked!

Listings on Tuesday

Listings on Wednesday

A beautiful week a bit spoiled with the health issues of my cats.  At 16 1/2 years of age these litter mates are sadly on the decline.  As I am fond of saying that at a certain age (I am almost there) people shouldn't buy green bananas.  I don't overstock on catfood or cat litter now.  Okay so sad but true.

Have a lovely Spring!

No comments: