Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Simplicity 9515 Super Set of Skirts with Pizazz! 1971

No listing today but will put a bunch in tomorrow.  I am scanning like a maniac even though I have a ton already done.  My motto is trying to be up to date.  When I acquire patterns I immediately scan them if I don't already have a picture in my achieve.  I got almost 200 late last week so I'm working away.  Alot more 70's and newer too.

For the "laugh of a day" check out this video of a dog begging for a kitten - so clever!


Featured vintage is this flared bottom Simplicity 9515 Super Set of Skirts with Pizazz! 1971












I come from the "granny dress" era and the 70's patterns I acquired recently have a bunch of them that call to mind some of the dresses I used to wear.  Ahhh that walk down memory lane:  McCall's 3049 Groovy Granny Dress, Jumpsuit & Pinafore 1971

 


 
A rather rare pattern - sadly it's a junior miss size but if you are small then lucky you!  Simplicity 6658 Slinky Halter Dress & Jacket 1974





 
Add a little bling and voila - day turns into night.  McCall's 3421 Glitzy Long Waisted Dress 1972 
 



Quite a number of men's patterns from the 70's lots.  Oh my gosh some are hysterical.  This one is quite useful and frankly could double as a woman's top too IMO.  McCall's 2826 Men's Dashiki Shirt 1971





So very sweet!  Simplicity 9769 Endearing Dress & Pinafore 1971




Summertime cries out for tennis lessons doesn't it???? Simplicity 5572 Sporty Tennis Dress, Panties & Visor 1973





Super sweet looking dress with an almost "schoolmarm" neckline - Simplicity 5159 Dainty Dress with Detachable Collar & Cuffs 1972
 
 









Very guruesque outfit with this Simplicity 9961 Asian Inspiried Tunic & Pants 1972

This one is so very inspiring to me.  Love the trim!  Simplicity 9990 Swell Dress with Trim Interests 1972 

Very versatile McCall's 2721 Elasticized Waist Set of Pants 1971



VIEW ALL LISTED MONDAY

VIEW ALL LISTED TUESDAY

No comments: