Thursday, August 27, 2009

I love this blouse! Simplicity 2234 Illustrious Overblouse & Blouse + Transfer / ca. 1947. Now there's no hope of me ever wearing this snuggy top - well maybe in junior high. But for a svelte figure va va voom.

One of my customers has opened a website selling her one-of-a-kind ladies' wear and accessories. Her creations can be found at ML ORIGINALS so go on over and check her site out.

More revamping and work on my Advance Sewing Patterns section and for those of you that enjoy the classic design of an advance pattern look here: Advance Sewing Patterns

Listings for today:

Vintage 1940's Sewing Patterns

Vintage 1950's Sewing Patterns

Vintage 1960's Sewing Patterns

Vintage 1970's Sewing Patterns

1980's Sewing Patterns

1990's Sewing Patterns

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

Nice blouse, but as you said, it will fith more for thiny waistes, not big tummies like mine hehehehe

Sheila / Out of the Ashes Collectibles said...

Even at my skinniest I had a belly pooch. No amount of sit-ups helped.