Tuesday, August 11, 2009


So sorry I didn't get a chance to post anything yesterday! The weekend sale gave me lots of extra orders and I spent all day yesterday packing them up.

Here is my featured pattern for the day: McCall's 3455 Cheeky Bodysuit & Reversible Wrap-Skirt 1972 with just the cutest pockets ever. The tulip pocket is terrific. I couldn't find this pattern anywhere and this one is uncut to boot.
I put in a bunch of very hard to find 1970's McCall's patterns today too.
Just purchased a ton of 1940's and 1950's pattern lots that should be arriving later this week so check next week for a bunch of oldies. I have quite a few from those eras sitting by my couch to go thru and hope to have some listed in the next few days too. But I am quite excited about the ones to come as they look awesome!
Working on making my website more searchable and looking for some feedback on the setup. Put in some maker info starting with Simplicity so click on this link and let me know how workable it is for you for simplicity sewing patterns : http://risingfeenix.com/simplicity_sewing_patterns
As I redo more I'll post links so you can give me feedback. My goal is to make it smoother for you to find just the patterns you are looking for!

No comments: