Friday, August 21, 2009

Interesting pattern here - Advance 400 Fantastic Half & Half Dress 1950's - which I researched diligently but couldn't find any similar. It has an odd number so I did guess at the dating but the style is certain 50's. This also didn't have a formal envelope as it was a mail order. Hmmmm. Anyone have any ideas or info on Advance mail order patterns? In any event this is an awesome fashion and if I didn't have the wrong shape for this I would try to make it. However being short and bubble-butted I think not - sigh.

Having a lovely cup of coffee right now and thought I would share my coffee lady with you. Patti at Alta Organic Coffee & Tea Company - being a total coffee snob I've been lucky to have found her and used her coffee beans for at least 8 years. Totally the best I have ever had. And no she didn't ask me to do this LOL - no money changed hands, etc. - I just love to rave about the quality of her coffee. Anyone else love coffee?

Hope you all have a super weekend. I won't be posting again until Monday as I just want to play all weekend and maybe go swimming at the river. I mean summer won't last forever!

1950's Sewing Patterns

1960's Sewing Patterns

1970's Sewing Patterns

1980's Sewing Patterns

1990's Sewing Patterns

3 comments:

Una said...

One coffee (and tea) lover here. :) I've got an abnormally large collection of different types of tea and coffee (or that's what people keep telling me). I, on the other hand, think it's only a barely sufficient collection...

Out of the Ashes Collectibles said...

Nothin' beats that first cup of joe in the morning. Reading the local paper and trying to wake up mmmmmmm

monkeyberry said...

I have been searching for this pattern!!!! Do you have any idea where I can find it or one similar?