Monday, August 3, 2009


Late checking in. We are almost completely re-doing the pattern website. I was so new at this 3 years ago and so much wasn't how I wanted it to be. Talk about moving pictures and files being a project - that's an understatement. Got a bunch of costume patterns listed for today (most of them fairly new) and a few newish "retro" aprons and dress. Also listed some interesting old sewing books for tomorrow. My feature for today will list tomorrow but I just couldn't wait. Simplicity 4755 Winter Wonderland Boy's & Girl's Snow Suit 1940's for a child size 8 breast 26. It is a pre-cut version and is complete and includes the original transfer. The envelope is a mess but the pattern is ready for lift off. Super rare - I couldn't find any others on the internet. Just love the little peaky or helmet hoods. Get your kids ready for winter!

Here is what listed for today:

Simplicity Costumes

View All Patterns

No comments: