Friday, September 10, 2010

 
Simplicity 4461 Tight Fitted Overblouse - Soutache Braid Trim / ca. 1953.  I only have one question.  How can she breathe?  Oh who cares - it only matters that it looks hot.

Finally went thru my DC pictures and if any of you haven't gone to the Smithsonian it's a must.  The Air & Space Museum, the Natural History Museum and of course the American History Museum.  I couldn't take enough time at the First Ladies of the Smithsonian fashion section.  It's a new exhibit and has dresses from Martha Washington to Michelle Obama.  Stunning exhibit.  I was going to put in some of my pics but this website has much better pics.

Do you have a special occasion coming up that calls for a super dressy outfit?  Simplicity 9485 Goth "Bustier" Dress 1995 has smoke coming out of it. 

No comments: