Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Vogue 6943 White House Evening Dress with Underdress / ca. 1966

 
Vogue 6943 White House Evening Dress with Underdress / ca. 1966 my best find in the last week.  Saw it in a box of patterns and did a swan dive to beat out anyone else nearby.  Got it!  There are only 2 dress pieces cut with the rest uncut.  Tres' Magnifique' - and that hairdo on the blonde so Sixties'

Another short but sweet listing.  Had to take my old kitty Little Girl to the vet.  She and her brother are 15 1/2 and she's getting very arthritic.  She hobbles down the hallway and if she was human she's be saying - ow ow ow.  This cold weather is bad for all of us getting up there.  The vet took blood (her kidneys are perfect), did a full checkup and she's doing great except for her arthritis.  Now I give her prednisone three times a week and see how she does.  One mil. of cherry flavored (I didn't taste it but it smells like it) squirted in her mouth.  Oh this will be fun - I'll have to sneak up on her three days a week.
 
Do you have a beloved t-shirt you can't bear to part with?  But it's just so icky you don't want to wear it - here's a solution for you to keep it and use it!  Good Thing: T-Shirt Bag  This is a project from Martha Stewart's Website.
 
 
 
Featured new is one I think I've had before and it sold.  It looks so familiar.  McCall's 2575 Eye Candy Dress with Retro Styling 2000 which to me looks like an American Graffiti dress.
 

 
 


No comments: