Monday, December 27, 2010

Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas filled with family, loved ones and good friends!  Went to a special Christmas Eve service with some friends and the Mother In Law (she's a hoot and the best MIL ever!).  Christmas Day very quiet just Harry and I and his mom.  Late Christmas night we watched What A Wonderful Life and that topped off the day.

Had a "What was I thinking?" moment and decided to extend the 15% off sale thru January 2, 2011.  So MERRY is good until the 3rd.  I'll be adding patterns most every day so keep an eye out for new stuff to snatch during the sale.


McCall's 2673 Glitzy Guru Dress or Top & Pants 1970 an outfit with so much decoration it can make your eyes cross.  One of the best Hippie Patterns I've seen in a while.

Featured New is Vogue 2561 Fifties' Starlet Top, Belt & Dress 2001 a very wow pattern.  Wish I had found this one well before New Year's Eve!


Thank you Anne Lee for giving me the link for your My Blethering Blog which had a blurb and a picture of a skirt you made from Burda 5021.  Anne has a fun blogsite with recipes and all kinds of fun stuff and I encourage you to check it out.  Love those Burda Patterns!




View all Listed Today:

1940's Patterns
1950's Patterns
1960's Patterns
1970's Patterns
1980's Patterns
1990's Patterns
2000's Patterns

1 comment:

Anne said...

Thanks for the mention, Sheila. I know I'll be back shopping for more patterns! :o)