Monday, July 19, 2010

Hope you all had a great weekend.  A bit sore from all the exercise I got.  Just kidding!  We played Wii games with some friends for about 4 hours and about threw my back out and pulled some muscles.  If you haven't played with Wii it's a hoot.


Anne Adams 4536 Superb Offset Fastened Dress 1971.  This has an offset closure with a front zipper.  Add some pretty trim and make a "plain" dress even prettier. 

Decided to work on a new concept for making searches easier.  It will take months to fully implement but it will be coming.  For anyone looking for only a "top" (blouse, shirt, top) I will be putting a link in so you don't have to search thru everything.  I'll be doing the same for jackets, pants, skirts.  It will be easier to mix and match - find a blouse and then look for a skirt pattern etc.  I'll let you know when I finish.


Simplicity 5242 Misses' "Red Hat" Hats & Bags 2003 found this in the deep recesses of my garage storage and think it's too cute for words.  A bit "British" lady looking.

View all Listed Today:

1920's Patterns
1940's Patterns
1950's Patterns
1960's Patterns
1970's Patterns
1980's Patterns
1990's Patterns
2000's Patterns

No comments: