Friday, July 9, 2010

Thank you all so much for all the prayers, emails and cards I received after the loss of my husband's brother.  Your kindness has been so very appreciated.  God Bless!

Prominent Designer A547 Man's "Safari" Shirt 1970's heyyyyy baby!!  What's yer' sign?  Today this is a fun retro fashion but in those days it was a total nerd that wore these - or maybe in my own mind.  I was never "hip" - I wore jeans, tennis shoes and t-shirts as a steady uniform for cleaning stalls and riding horses.  How did I ever get married?  Oh yeah - my hubby rode horses too.  Lucky for me!  So the smooth men who would wear this shirt were a reverse magnet for me. 
 
 
On the newer side:  Simplicity 8172 Flashy Dress - Very Full Circular Skirt 1987 and luckily I have two copies so all sizes covered. Cute contrast insert!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  My next listing / posting will be Monday.  We'll be spending some quiet time on the river for some much needed mental recuperation.


No comments: